If this story makes you mad about the VA . . .

If this story makes you mad about the VA . . . contact your Representatives in Congress and the Senate, or the Veteran's Administration and let them know how you feel about the way the VA treats our vets. You can reference my blog or or the stories of many other vet's and their treatment by the VA available on the web.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Okay, surgery is done and I'm home!

Everything went well and I haven't had any painkillers since surgery.  Progress has gone well and I got to leave the hospital early.  Already driving and been into the shop to sit at my bench and relax for a few minutes with eating a frozen yogurt.  Drove home and climbed the stairs to my computer, took a nap laying on my stomach, back up and at the computer again.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment