If this story makes you mad about the VA . . .

If this story makes you mad about the VA . . . contact your Representatives in Congress and the Senate, or the Veteran's Administration and let them know how you feel about the way the VA treats our vets. You can reference my blog or or the stories of many other vet's and their treatment by the VA available on the web.

Friday, January 1, 2010

The final battle with the VA begins in Oregon . . .

First move was to Klamath Falls, OR.  While there, I worked for Adobe as a tech for Photoshop and Illustrator, then to People PC as a Team Leader in Customer Support, and finally with Intel, as one of the three 24x7 International Team Team Leaders.  When I could no longer deal with the management, I moved on to work at Staples, as a computer tech.

I stayed there until my oldest sister had a heart attack and my oldest Bro was having medical problems.  So, I left Staples and moved to Bend, OR.  I worked at Staples here for a while and then left on friendly terms.  After working for another company for a summer, I had to get off my feet.

Four years ago, I started losing circulation to my left leg.  After checking it out, DR. Foggerty decided the best option was hip replacement.  The surgery went very well and I was getting some activity back.  So I went back to work as a computer tech for PHD Computers.  That's when I learned, as did my boss, that I was un-insurable in the state of Oregon.

With my right hip and knee now giving me grief, the only place I have left to turn to is the VA, yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment